Pages

Microchip PIC Microcontrollers

What microcontrollers does Microchip specialize in?

Microchip specializes in 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit PIC microcontrollers.

How do I choose a Microchip microcontroller?


What software do I need to install to program a Microchip microcontroller?


What hardware do I need to program a Microchip microcontroller?

Check the manufacturer's web page for the specific microcontroller you are using for specific information on the hardware you need to program it.

What do I need to consider when designing a printed circuit board (PCB) that includes a Microchip microcontroller?

See the microcontroller data sheet for information on PCB layout and external component considerations.

How do I use MPLAB® X?


What online forums focus on Microchip microcontrollers?


Where do I find code examples and tutorials for Microchip microcontrollers?


What resources exist for the PIC16F887 microcontroller?



What resources exist for PIC24 microcontrollers?


Dr. Shawn Jordan

is an Associate Professor, electrical engineer, maker, and engineering education researcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment