Pages

Texas Instruments Microcontrollers

What microcontrollers does Texas Instruments specialize in?

Texas Instruments (TI) specializes in low-power, performance, and wireless microcontrollers.

How do I choose a TI microcontroller?


What software do I need to install to program a TI microcontroller?


What hardware do I need to program a TI microcontroller?

Check the manufacturer's web page for the specific microcontroller you are using for specific information on the hardware you need to program it.

What do I need to consider when designing a printed circuit board (PCB) that includes a TI microcontroller?

See the microcontroller data sheet for information on PCB layout and external component considerations.

How do I use Code Composer Studio?


What online forums focus on TI microcontrollers?


Where do I find code examples for TI microcontrollers?

Dr. Shawn Jordan

is an Associate Professor, electrical engineer, maker, and engineering education researcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment